Registration Fees – New: $100 per student
Returning: $50 per student January-February
$100 March-April / $150 May-June
Technology/Student Supply Fee
- $250 per student
- $125 due by September 30th, $125 due by March 15th
- This covers the maintenance/upkeep of technology (iPads and Chromebooks), online learning programs, software licensing, student textbooks, STAR testing, digital grade reporting, and related expenses.
PK – 8th Grade Tuition 2023-2024 (Parishioner Rate)
|Number of Students||Monthly Tuition||Annual Tuition|
- Tuition rates above are for registered St. Aloysius Parishioners only. If you are not currently registered, you have the opportunity to register during the school tour.
Fundraising & Service Hours
- $800 per family
- $400 due by January 16th, $400 due by May 15th
- 40 hours per family (or donations valued at $400)
- 20 due by January 16th, 20 due by May 15th
Fundraising and service hours are required for all families; however, families may choose to be exempt from them by paying $900, or having it included in their monthly payment.
8th Grade Graduation
- $150 due the last day of April of graduating year
- Payments may be set up for the 5th and/or 20th of every month
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable unless added to a waitlist
To schedule a free, no-obligation tour call (323)582-4965 or click here »
To view the Tuition and Fees Sheet click here >>>