The mission of the Board is to provide advice and assistance to the St. Aloysius School’s Administrative Team, which consists of the Pastor and the Principal, in the governance of the school. The Board fulfills its purpose and exercises its functions in accordance with the mission and goals of the Parish and with the goals, policies, and regulations of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
Duties of the School Board
- Recommending Policy
- Engaging in Public Relations and Marketing
- Conducting Development Activities
- Planning for School Needs
- Advising on School Financial Matters
- Evaluating School Operations
The non-staff School Board members are elected for a 1-year term.