Every two years a Parent-Teacher Organization (Falcon Family) is formed through an organized voting process where the following board members are chosen: President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. The purpose of the Falcon Family is to enhance the quality of education through providing opportunities for communication between home and school, and to facilitate parent education, parent involvement, and through organizing fundraisers and social events. While there are designated board members who organize specific events, all parents are members of the Falcon Family and are encouraged to participate. The Falcon Family will meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 6 p.m. in the 8th grade classroom.
All parents of students attending St. Aloysius Gonzaga School are members of the Falcon Family. When parents enroll their children in St. Aloysius Gonzaga School, they incur the following:
- To attend all general parent meetings
- To contribute toward all school and parish fundraising activities
- To perform volunteer work at school-related activities
- To reinforce the teachers and administration in their efforts to educate the students
- To pay tuition by the 5th or 20th of each month using FACTS
- To participate in parish life (e.g., regular attendance at Mass and weekly use of Sunday envelopes)
Non-compliance with any one of these parental responsibilities will jeopardize their children’s continued attendance at St. Aloysius Gonzaga School.