Tuition rates below are for registered St. Aloysius Parishioners ONLY. If you are not currently registered, you have the opportunity to register during registration.
|Number of Students||Monthly Tuition||Annual Tuition|
* For questions about non-parishioner fees, call (323)277-7825 or schedule a tour here.
- $50 (January-February) for Returning Students
- $100 for New Students
- $100 (March-April) for Returning Students
- $150 (May-June) for Returning Students
- $250 per student. $125 due by September 15th, $125 due by March 15th
*This helps us cover necessary maintenance/upkeep of technology, online learning programs, software licensing, STAR testing, digital grade reporting, and related expenses.
8th Grade Graduation
- $125 due the last day of April
- $600 per family, $300 due by Dec. 15th & $300 due by May 15th
- 40 hours per family, 20 due by Dec. 15th & 20 due by May 15th
*Fundraising and service hours are required for all families; however, families may choose to be exempt from these by paying $1,000 or having it included in their monthly payment.
Scholarships & Financial Assistance
- St. Aloysius School Academic Scholarship, Religious Education Scholarship, and Catholic Education Foundation tuition assistance available.
- St. Aloysius School does not believe in turning away students and their families due to financial hardship.
- Tuition is reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and scholarships are awarded based on criteria eligibility and availability of funds.
Monthly Payment Plan
- All those choosing this option are required to register for the FACTS Tuition Management System. Monthly Tuition is billed to a checking, savings account, or to a major credit card according to your preference. You can select either 10 or 12 payments per year over the course of the school year, beginning in June and ending in May. Payments can be scheduled for the 5th and/or 20th of the month.
Payment in full
- If you make your tuition payment in full by September, we will waive your service hours ($400 savings!)
To schedule a free, no-obligation tour, and get information call (323)277-7825 or click here »