Blended Learning personalizes education, shifts the classroom paradigm and gives students the power to learn in the way they prefer (path), at their own pace and academic level (place).
iDEAL Institute: Innovation in Digital Education and Leadership
- Seeks to foster new and forward thinking ideas in educational technology and its integration into the K-12 classroom for the benefit of students, teachers and families.
- Has long been a leader in innovative teaching and learning strategies, and the institute provides a place to explore how students learn in the 21st century.
Blended Learning Partnership
- Loyola Marymount University has identified St. Aloysius School through a competitive process as 1 of 3 founding schools to be supported in a grant-funded initiative to integrate a methodologically proven Blended Learning model.
Blended Learning Pillars
Blended Learning Model: Personalizing Education
- Teacher-led instruction dynamics will provide teachers more 1:1 time to support students individual needs.
- Small group instruction and collaborative practice empower students to develop critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Differentiated instruction through adaptive and assignable software that generates immediate student-learning data to maximize student growth and success.