Want to help the school grow? Want to make a difference but not sure how? Volunteer for our 2nd Annual Phonathon and help raise funds to expand our academic programs, improve our facilities and get some volunteer hours done!
Phonathon open to alumni, parents, relatives, staff, and 7th – 8th grade students.
You can volunteer for as little or as much as you want. We just need enough volunteers to cover all shifts. Interested but not sure, join us at the information session on March 5th for additional info.
- 3 Shifts
- Tuesday, March 19th from 5-8pm
- Wednesday, March 20th from 5-8pm
- Thursday, March 21st from 5-8pm
- Skills (recommended)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about St. Aloysius School
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Other Information
- Training Tuesday, March 5th from 3:15-4pm
- Script to facilitate conversation
- Light snacks and drinks
- Fun atmosphere!
- Top callers receive incentives!
For more information, email or call Mr. Diaz at (323)277-7825.